Innovations in Samaraee MD’s family was founded in Baghdad, within the Ottoman authority, in Mesopotamia, started since 1911 and continued as a nonprofit Consortium of "Innovation specialists". to enhance national security, and counter all the threats targeted civil communities. … Samaraee MD’s family innovation roadmap, is essential for building a competitive advantage. It is a visual plan for how a Samaraee MD’s family will achieve an innovation strategy — outlining strategic goals, initiatives, and structured activities that will enable teams to drive and support. we can instruct the others how they life and business challenges can face by growing their innovation abilities. for the individual, families, and communities, and governments.
Innovation is vital in the workplace because it gives an edge in penetrating markets faster and provides a better connection to developing markets, which can lead to bigger opportunities, especially in rich countries. ... Innovation can also help develop original concepts while giving the innovator a proactive, confident attitude to take risks and get things done. ... When anyone has an innovative culture, it'll grow easily, despite the fact that the creative process isn't always simple. Tried-and-tested methods may be reliable, but trying out new things is a worthwhile experiment.
Beyond our knowledge, we are a family innovation consortium within a Global-corporates, continually creates innovative work environments, we are an innovations specialist. … In our consortium or in the family innovation corporates, Muayad S. Dawood Alsamaraee, is the Chief Innovation Officer (CINO), also a chairman of all the Samaraee scientific labs and Entities.
Muayad S. Dawood Alsamaraee (CINO) who is primarily responsible for managing the process of innovation in our organization, as well as being the person who “originates new ideas but also recognizes innovative ideas generated by other people – both internally and externally of our consortium. … Muayad S. Dawood Alsamaraee, as a (CINO), responsible for managing the innovation process inside the organization that identifies strategies, business opportunities and new technologies and then develops new capabilities and architectures with partners, new business models and new industry structures to serve those opportunities. The (CINO) should focus on breakthrough innovation, and managing an effective, transparent and efficient innovation process.
The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in Great Britain, continental Europe, and the United States, that occurred during the period from around 1760 to about 1820–1840. This transition included going from hand production methods to machines, new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes, the increasing use of steam power and water power, the development of machine tools and the rise of the mechanized factory system. Output greatly increased, and a result was an unprecedented rise in population and in the rate of population growth.
There is a surprising thing about the foundation of MD’s that is often overlooked. Although, Dawood native family is a Hashemi (Abbasids), they live between Hijaz and part of them in Iraq - (Samarra), he was actually (Iraqi citizen) born, in 1890. Hailing from Baghdad, the young Dawood first entered the Armaments making industry since 1911, while working in The Mesopotamian campaign was a campaign in the Middle Eastern theatre of World War I fought, Dawood 's served under the authority of the Ottoman Empire till the end of 1916 as a (officer), lieutenant, and first lieutenant, within 6 years.
The Seaplane, created in 1911, the seaplane an important role in the military and even have some commercial applications. Curtiss, the plane was the first of its kind. It was the first amphibian type of airplane equipped with wheels and floats.
World War I or the First World War, often abbreviated as WWI or WW1, and referred to by some Anglophone authors as the "Great War" or the "War to End All Wars", was a global conflict which lasted from 1914 to 1918, and is considered one of the deadliest conflicts in history. Belligerents included much of Europe, the Russian Empire, the United States, and the Ottoman Empire, with fighting occurring throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific, and parts of Asia. An estimated 9 million soldiers were killed in combat, plus another 23 million wounded, while 5 million civilians died as a result of military action, hunger, and disease. Millions more died in genocides within the Ottoman Empire and in the 1918 influenza pandemic, which was exacerbated by the movement of combatants during the war.
- The innovation in Samaraee family was founded within the ottoman’s authority, in Mesopotamia, since 1911. Our grandfather (Dawood Al Samaraee) started his job as an "Innovation specialist".
- The siege of Kut Al Amara (7 December 1915 – 29 April 1916), also known as the first battle of Kut, was the besieging of an 8,000 strong British Army garrison in the town of Kut, 160 kilometers (100 mi) south of Baghdad, by the Ottoman Army. In 1915, its population was around 6,500. Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee) participated with the Ottoman army and had a large and influential role. As he was - at such a young age - sensitive to the issues of his people and the aspirations of his nation. When the First World War was declared, and the British army marched to occupy Iraq, our grandfather, (Dawood Alsamaraee) Al-Hashemi, joined the ranks of the Iraqi who confronted these new invaders. He did well in the famous siege of Kut, where the army commander (Townshend) surrendered after a siege that lasted about five months, during which the English could not escape from this siege, despite the many militaries supplies they provided to save them, as our grandfather, (Dawood Alsamaraee) was Among the warriors who captured this commander (Townshend) and handed him over to the Turkish commander Khalil Pasha. … Linked to the document (1).
- Based on the courage and sacrifice of Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee) in the battle of Kut Al Amara, Khalil Pasha, ordered, that (Dawood Alsamaraee) take over his job as a mechanic and inspector on the British gunboats and the supplies ship. in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers after the Ottomans obtained them as spoils of war as a result of their victory in the battle of Kut Al Amara. … Because of his rapid innovation ability, (Dawood Alsamaraee), he mastered everything related to operate and maintain British river Gun boats and supplies boat, very quickly. A gunboat is a river watercraft designed for the express purpose of carrying one or more guns to bombard coastal targets.
- Because of (Dawood Alsamaraee), he mastered everything related to operate and maintain British river Gunboats and supplies boat. and related to his courage, and sacrifice of Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee) in the battle of Kut Al Amara. ... Our grandfather became 'pursued', by the British forces, After the Ottomans withdrew from Iraq and left it without an organized army in the modern sense. ... He was arrested in order to carry out the maximum penalty against him. ... He managed to escape, and left Iraq and joined the Arab army. ... On that time, the most important factor, for the Iraqis army officers, to be collecting their word, within the ranks of any Arabian army against the British occupation, as it brought them together on that religious, humanitarian and clan link between their spectrum. ... Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee Al-Hashemi), joined the ranks of the Arab army since 1917, where worked to help (his friend and relative) Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein bin Ali Al Hashemi, and took the prince order, for establishment and build the factory (the Arab army factory for light and heavy weapons and ammunition 1917-1919), and to managed it for 3 years.
- Leaving the homeland for years and being away from their families (because of the British occupation) was not an acceptable situation for Iraqi officers loyal to their homeland who are they resisting the British occupation. Therefore, during the three years of the outside preparations, it was planned to carry out a revolution against the occupation, which was the revolution of the twentieth. … The Iraqi revolt against the British, also known as the 1920 Iraqi Revolt or Great Iraqi Revolution, started in Baghdad in the summer of 1920 with mass demonstrations by Iraqis, including protests by old Iraqi officers from the Iraqi ottoman Army, against the British, because they published the new land ownership directions which is against the native-Iraqis ownerships.
- The cities continually develop along the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The British forces that occupied Iraq considered all the cities along the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. coastal targets to the British Gunboats in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. A gunboat is a river watercraft designed for the express purpose of carrying one or more guns to bombard coastal targets of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. ... Any resistance from the local population in Iraq that occurred against the British occupation, resulted in a devastating artillery bombardment of the coastal cities on the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, so the local population acquiesced to the British occupation at the time. … Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee), with the help of a number of Iraqi officers at the time, was able to put together an intelligent plan through which they were able to destroy these British gunboats and capture their crews, they breaking the force of the occupation, and allowing the revolution of 1920 to started, continue and succeed.
- And when the English knew his role (Dawood Alsamaraee), in repairing a inoperative British cannon, and using it against the British and inflicting heavy losses on the British army, most notably the sinking of the river gunboats, such (Fire Fly), he did not turn a blind eye to them, and they did not calm down, so they kept chasing him until they were able to arrest him and lead him He went to Tikrit prison at night, and the death sentence awaited him the next morning, but he managed to escape from prison on the same night and cross the river by swimming. He walked on his feet until he reached Baghdad and went to his family. His wife told him that the English were looking for him, so he went to Basra in disguise, and he did not go back to Baghdad until after Prince Faisal was crowned king of Iraq in the year 1921, as long as King Faisal learned about the national activity of (Dawood Alsamaraee), and his professional abilities. for that, King Faisal, selected (Dawood Alsamaraee), to be responsible as chief-mechanic and supervisor for the royal court cars, trucks and machines. At the same time, he appointed him as his personal escort and chauffeur. … Also, later on, to be responsible as supervisor for the private small royal plane. … Linked to the document (2).
1921 – 1979
- On July 16, 1921, the British High Commissioner, Sir Percy Cox, announced the Iraqi Cabinet’s decision to call Prince Faisal King of Iraq under a constitutional representative government. King Faisal was crowned King of Iraq in the name of King Faisal I after a vote in which he obtained 96% of the council’s votes. ... King Faisal continued for 13 years as a crowned King of Iraq. ... King Faisal was died on September 8, 1933 (age 50); Bern, Switzerland. ...accompanies him throughout the reign, (Dawood Alsamaraee). ... King Faisal, he selected (Dawood Alsamaraee), to be responsible as chief-mechanic and supervisor for the royal court cars, trucks and machines. At the same time, he appointed him as his personal escort and chauffeur. … Also, later on, to be responsible as supervisor for the private small royal plane. ... A Chief-mechanic and supervisor responsibility, to writes repair orders, scheduling vehicles for repairs and preventative maintenance program. Performs mechanical and electrical work, tune-ups, engine overhauls, repairs and replaces clutches, brakes, etc. Orders vehicle parts, in addition to the supervision tasks. ... Linked to the document (3).
- The truth is that the marriage ceremony of Queen Alia and King Ghazi took place ten days after his coronation, on September 18, 1933. The ceremony was attended by relatives of the newlyweds, as the state of mourning was announced on the occasion of the death of King Faisal I. The wedding took place simply, and the newlyweds only invited the former prime ministers, members of the existing ministry at the time, and some dignitaries to dine at the king's table, and the money was distributed to the poor and needy throughout Iraq. ... Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee), due to his closeness to the family of King Faisal I, by lineage, work, and loyalty, was chosen to have the "honor of accompanying" Queen Alia from her father's house to the house of her husband, King Ghazi. … "honor of accompanying" her solo (in her wedding car) as her uncle.
- According to his desire, (Dawood Alsamaraee) left the service at the royal court after the death of King Faisal I, and the marriage of Queen Alia from King Ghazi. He was appointed as a technical observer at the Royal Hospital (Al Majidiyah), and that was when the government imported machines for the hospital and steam boilers, which he installed and operated. ... Since "Alsamaraee" was affiliated with the nationalist trend in Iraq: "Bakr Sidiqi" expelled him at the time when he seized power with his well-known coup. like all other nationalists affiliated with Yassin al-Hashemi, to (Arar) region in Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf, and asked him to pave the Najaf-Saudi Arabia, road ("Bakr Sidiqi" was intending to get rid of "Alsamaraee"), so "Alsamaraee” fled to Saudi Arabia and did not return from it until after he killed Bakr Sidiqi. ... Linked to the document (4).
- When the Iraqi riverine force was formed in the year 1937, Our grandfather (Dawood Alsamaraee), was appointed as a mechanical officer in one of the ships of the riverine force called (Al-Jassy), and he remained there work in the formation of the riverine Force and Coastal Defense on Since August 12, 1937, with the arrival of the four river ships: (Al-Jassy, that Al-Sawari, Janada, Abd al-Rahman), and this date was considered the day the Iraqi riverine force was born, and it was based in Basra. Where he took charge as a mechanical officer of the ship (Al-Jassy), until 1942.
- Since 1943, (Dawood Alsamaraee), resigned from his job and devote himself to his own work in innovation, industry. Since 1945, (Dawood Alsamaraee), started on modify, develop and runs the machines, boats and trucks left by the World War Second, to use it in the commercial market for transporting goods and travelers. … Weapons that weren't melted down or dumped into the ocean were either sold off to other nations or stockpiled for future use. Many vehicles, aircraft, and ships were sold for scrap, being stripped of some parts. The numbers involved were truly staggering, Between 1945 to 1946. …
- This opportunity enabled our grandfather to invest it well, He had the ability to reconstruct and operate this scrap and use it for commercial transportation. this opportunity enabled the (Dawood Alsamaraee), family to reap a lot of benefits that helped us cover the expenses of strategic innovation, and thus we created sustainability for our scientific and technical and industrial future as an innovation family, as a nonprofit Consortium. … especially in the case of multi-generational family members, any Innovation family need to innovate continually to avoid recession and departure. … (Dawood Alsamaraee), Allah extending his life until 1979 (his death time). May God have mercy on this man, and have mercy on his faithful companions in the soil for their homeland. May Allah have mercy on everyone who preserve his country, dignity and to serve humanity.
1980 – 1989
- The Intrapersonal skills, was discovered since 1980, in Muayad al-Samaraee personality and ability. ... The intrapersonal skills, which is include attributes such as planfulness, self-discipline, delay of gratification, the ability to deal with and overcome distractions, and the ability to adjust one's strategy or approach as needed. also, the scientific ability as an inventor, art painter, pilot, evaluator, and more. … There is a great similarity in the ability of innovation and perseverance in work between the Muayad al-Samaraee and his grandfather, Dawood al-Samaraee.
- Muayad skills within the Military Innovations and Industries: People with high intrapersonal intelligence are aware of their strengths and weaknesses. also, around them... Muayad al-Samaraee and his grandfather, Dawood al-Samaraee. They are both passionately love the peaceful coexistence of society: These principles are: mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression, non-interference in each other's internal affairs, equality and mutual benefit and peaceful coexistence. ... and their opinion on the military industries, based on the Almighty saying of Quran: (Surah Al-Anfal verse 60). ... Interpretation of this "surah" of the Qur'an: Those military industries force is for intimidation and not for use against humanity, but can be used (Only) for self-defense against any aggression with the same level of effect.
Muayad al-Samaraee has previously studied in depth the constants, hypotheses and scientific theories in the Holy Qur’an. Muayad Alsamaraee is one of the "smart elites" in the world who understands how the religious concept should evolve in sequence with the life changes of communities, as to result in peaceful coexistence. ... As the Holy Qur'an shows that it came to all people, so Muayad al-Samaraee considers all of this world to be his home, wherever he can live, he can share peace with others to serve humanity.
- Since 1980, Muayad Alsamaraee has taken upon himself and by his family support to him, to involve with a technical innovation program for (10 years) to be a national security engineering inventor. and "Innovation specialist". ... National Security engineering innovations is a specialty area of engineering that focuses on the security aspects of systems design that need to be able to deal rigorously with potential sources of disruption, ranging from natural disasters to malicious acts. … on that time the computers start to change in Iraq since1980s. Saw some of the most dramatic changes in the Personal Computer and consoles due to the increased use of microprocessors and Integrated circuits to bring the price down and the performance up. ... Here, innovation in the Alsamaraee family evolved to include digital technologies and embedded software and technologies.
- The experts who oversaw Muayad Alsamaraee innovation capabilities, they recognized him as a genius and a potent symbol of the “universal Inventor” because of the breadth of his interests in the arts, science and technology, spanning disciplines from architecture (he invented a new way to build the pyramids and the great wall of China by individuals hands only without any lift machines) to Aerospace (Muayad, invented the MD principle which can make the submersible aircraft manufacturing possible) to education (he invented a new advanced type of STEM, he name it as "STEM Of Reality" can educated from the kindergarten up to university high education degrees Ph.D.) ...And more.
- There is a great similarity in the ability of innovation and perseverance in work between the Muayad Alsamaraee and Leonardo’s ... The experts who oversaw Moayed's innovation capabilities, and the multiple talents that he naturally possesses, since 1989, said that: Muayad is the new version of "da Vinci". … Leonardo da Vinci was a Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, inventor, military engineer and draftsman — the epitome of a true Renaissance man. Gifted with a curious mind and a brilliant intellect, da Vinci studied the laws of science and nature, which greatly informed his work. … da Vinci flaunted his left handedness. He drew sketches of his left hand, proud of who he was in a time when being left-handed was seen as a disability and a curse.
- Muayad Alsamaraee, during his childhood, his family was forced him to change hands writing ability from left-hand to be right-hand. ... left-handed ability started naturally with Muayad. they changed his ability to write from the left hand to the right when he was a child, this is what one of his brothers told him. This was reflected in Muayad Alsamaraee, educational ability negatively, as he had difficulty learning multiple things, and positively that his graphic memory and informational memory was highly stimulated and became active several times above the normal level. ... Forcing a left-hander to change and use their right hand for writing is a very hard thing to do. ... Brain organization - left and right hemispheres and hand control the dominant writing hand is not just a physical thing to do with controlling a pen but a mental thing to do with the way the brain is organized and where certain functions occur. … The brain is “cross-wired” to the body so the left-handed side of the brain controls the right-hand side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left. Changing the hand used for writing causes a good effect, and a lot of bad effects.
- On the other hand, .... Muayad was received a special type of education (innovation in early childhood education), by his family status, innovation means taking risks, sharing results early, and learning quickly from ideas that don't work. While most leaders in the early childhood field focus on the delivery of best practices today, others need to invest in the creation and expansion of more effective best practices for tomorrow.
- A perfect experiences Muayad holds in early childhood shape the brain and the child's capacity to learn, to get along with others, and to respond to daily stresses and challenges. … Socialization learning of Muayad, are most influenced by his family since the family is the child's primary social group. Child development happens physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually during this time. ... As Muayad grow, he learned to communicate emotions in a healthy way by primarily observing his family members. The family contributes to social quality by reinforcing economic equality and by reinforcing patriarchy. Family stem from economic equality and from patriarchal ideology.
- Muayad was received a best childhood. ... As a foundation, his ideal childhood included the fulfillment of the most basic human needs, such as safety, food, shelter, clean water, and healthcare. ... Being Able to Share his Feelings with Family. ... Feeling Supported by Family During Difficult Times. ... Enjoying Participation in Community Traditions. ... Feeling Supported by Friends. ... Having at Least Two Non-Parent Adults Who Genuinely Care. Parents play a crucial role in instructing their children to do things without help and moving forward confidently in various tasks. Teaching a child to pick up after themselves, isn't always straightforward.
- Factors present between birth and 18 years that predict educational attainment. ... Self-sufficiency of Muayad, at age 16th was unusual. the usual ages 27 to 33 years. ... Muayad, since his childhood, was at least ten years ahead in his smart thinking than his same age colleagues. This was good until the completion of his entire basic education in 1989, at which point Muayad was able to predict of what the community and country need to do ahead related to the ten years coming, which required government specialists to pay special attention to his skills of intrapersonal-ability.
1990 - 2000
The era of the personal computer, the microprocessors revolution of the 1990s. … On that time, Muayad Alsamaraee an Innovation specialist. Dawood Alsamaraee family since 1911 sounds like a colossal, slow and inflexible dinosaurs live and work together to creates a mega, entrepreneurial ventures Work environment. ... Muayad Alsamaraee family, since 1990, sounds like a Pterosaurs, fast, flexible and live and work together to creates a mega-invention. ... A Digital-Innovation is important in Muayad S. Dawood Alsamaraee family; a digital-Innovation is an urgent choice in order to adapt to the current market environment and achieve further development.
- On August 2, 1990, at about 2 a.m. local time, Iraqi forces invade Kuwait, Iraq's tiny, oil-rich neighbor. Kuwait's defense forces were rapidly overwhelmed, and those that were not destroyed retreated to Saudi Arabia. ... The events were happened in Iraq in 1990 and 1991: The Gulf War (1990–91), was an international conflict triggered by Iraq's invasion of Kuwait on August 2, 1990. ... The allied coalition's military offensive against Iraq began on January 16–17, 1991, with a massive U.S.-led air campaign that continued throughout the war. ... The invasion of Kuwait led to a United Nations Security Council embargo and sanctions on Iraq and a U.S.-led coalition air and ground war, which began on January 16, 1991, and ended with an Iraqi defeat and retreat from Kuwait on February 28, 1991. ... Bush declared the end of major combat operations in Iraq, due to the defeat of Iraq's conventional forces, while maintaining that much still needed to be done Aftermath of the Gulf War.
Since 1993, Muayad Alsamaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of a scientific innovation program for (10 years), Parallel to assist the rebuilding Iraq program. In countries ravaged by war, people are displaced, infrastructure is destroyed and often entire industries are disrupted, destroying the resources that a country needs to keep its people alive. This devastation persists after a war is over. Muayad Alsamaraee scientific innovation program, presented many innovations that contributed strongly to the rebuilding of Iraq during the 1990s. especially for the law-enforcement-technologies, such banknote printing, passport making, National ID Cards making, Government employees ID Cards making, with the all technology of the security printing related to that, security paper making, etc., design the intranet network for the Ministry of Interior, embedded-encrypted-software for archiving forensic evidence documents, etc. … With the innovation of various other technologies that serve the life of Iraqi society, support community security and reduce the spread of crime.
2001 – 2020
(JAI) Jordan Aerospace Industries (LLC), its registration capital is US $ 7 million, equal to JD 5 million, and A in kind capital, to issue 3 type certificates amounting to US $ 44 million for the cost of aircraft designs converted to a globally licensed product. Another US $ 300 million can also be assessed by international companies about the cost of technology, patents, trademarks, intellectual property, excellence in aircraft manufacturing for the US military, and the design of the VTOL Submersible aircraft, which was adopted by the Marines. Her will is high and can still be done at any time).
The company has industrial expertise and high-value technologies, including "SAMA-CH2000-2000A/ SAMA-2020G2/ CH8000" type certificates, which are licensed, and its technology transferred from America (to Jordan according to the American TA5CH certificate) and we developed the design in Jordan. To a product manufactured in an Arabian country (ORDER JO 7360.1 page A40) to become compatible with the specifications required for the Mideast, African and Asian region, and the cost of what was spent to assess the company to reach the possession of 3 type certificates, for aircraft to be relicensed based on the original design under CARC of Jordan, and related to the ICAO, equivalent to 44 million US $ as rated by McNeal & Associates Consultants – an Canadian Company, In the year of 2011 (attached type certificates).
(JAI) Jordan Aerospace Industries (LLC), specializes in the manufacture and development of various types of aircraft and their parts, airport equipment and ground support equipment for aircraft services, and another industrial product up to one hundred systems with its solutions. The company has surfaced to be an expert in the manufacture of, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) technologies and its air, land and marine platforms, Intelligence, (ISR) Mission. Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) experts gather information regarding the enemy by observing their behavior and tracking movements. Staying three steps ahead of the enemy ensures mission success.
JAI won the industries its ISR aircraft so approved by the United States Army Aviation and Missile Command which bought a squadron of the SAMA CH2000 aircraft, visit the US Air Force website. The company was registered several (patents in the European Union) for Reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition (RSTA), is a type of unit in the Army, adopted by the Jordanian counter-terrorism battalion (71) in its work and participation in the international warrior competition, also JAI designed and manufactured Covert intelligence platforms adopted by the General Intelligence Directorate, and funded its industry and proved Platforms are efficient. The company has won contracts to build several aircraft factories with the region countries. We are talking about the acquired right, and achievements, designs, intellectual property and patents, all with high value, over US $ 350 million. We also appreciate the value of these technologies owned by the JAI industrial group if updated and transferred to any developed country, the cost evaluation will certainly be increasing up to US $ 700 million due to the variation in experts work hours cost calculation there.
- Since 2001, Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of an innovation program for (10 years). started our work in the design and manufacture of aerospace industries for ISR aircraft and drones manufacturing. Force Multiplier Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Aircraft. Sama CH200 a platform equipped with a full mission system to meet the requirements of ISR missions. … in addition to the training airplanes manufacturing, an airplane that is designed to use it to train pilots to operate advanced aircraft effectively. The complicated modern civil or military airplane requires a high degree of skill on the part of pilots training.
- Since 2001, Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of a technical program for (20 years) to design and manufacture smart technologies to combat terrorism, which is, in short, the total techniques and solutions taken by governments and other parties to confront the activities of extremist organizations that use murder and crime to achieve their goals. Basically, terrorism is the denial and destruction of human rights. We must fight terrorism relentlessly to protect human rights. At the same time, when we protect human rights, we are addressing the root causes of terrorism. Muayad Al Samaraee so proud with his accomplishment, and what Samaraee family done.
- Since 2012, We experienced a major setback, as we trusted the neutral role of the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC, and just as our grandfather established the first factory for light and heavy weapons there, we decided to finance the project of the first Arab factory for light aircraft in Jordan. ... As we are a nonprofit Consortium (Family scientific and engineering innovations Work), we based on a limited capital, not exceeding 100 million US dollars, as we invested 95% of this amount in this project "based on this project was inaugurated by His Majesty the King of Jordan personally, and the large volume and promising and great support was reflected by HM the king shown for the future of this project, since 18th of February 2004".
- We did not occur that under any circumstance it would been possible to disrupt the work of this factory as it has received royal patronage. ... But for illogical reasons without prior warning, the project's certificates of Production, and aircraft type certificates (products and industries of the factory) since May 2012, were canceled and the success story of this pioneering project turned into an industrial tragedy.
- We did not understand what was the target of causing this damage. is the civil aviation targeted us to stop the Arabian aircraft production industry? ... Or they targeted our innovation consortium specifically? ... We published a complaint in the Jordanian Al-Rai newspaper, which resulted in the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC meeting with us, Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC asked us to withdraw this complaint in exchange for the aviation authority to change its decision of canceling our certificates of the type and production.
One more time we trusted the Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC of Jordan, but they repudiated their promises and that their interest in formally debating us was aimed at persuading us to withdraw the complaint, and to create a reason to justify their decision. ... However, we did the work again, as we developed all our planes to be fully-electric Aircraft. to allowing them (CARC) to obtain the required license, to issue it from (CARC) to us. and to give the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC the easy way to support our work according to the regulations and without reversing their previous decision. ... This was done after a work of several years from 2013 to April 2020 by us. JAI urban air mobility Plan, it usually refers to existing and emerging technologies such as traditional helicopters, vertical-takeoff-and-landing aircraft (VTOL), electrically propelled, vertical-takeoff-and-landing aircraft (eVTOL), and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). … also, can support the ability to transport military troops and supplies in and out of combat areas by means of aircraft. …
Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission - CARC
Deputy General Manager
Jordan Aerospace Industries
QAIA Private Free Zone Jordan
Subject: Jordan Aerospace Industries (JAI) Type Certification
The Type certification process requires the availability of experts and expertise in different disciplines for defining the certification basis , agreeing the certification program and compliance verification , the number of experts ( experts in different disciplines such as Flight ( including Performance , Human Factors , Structures , Hydro mechanical systems , Electrical systems , Avionic systems , Powerplant , Transmissions , Cabin safety , Environmental Control systems Electronic Controls & Software , Noise & Environmental protection ) depends on the complexity of the aircraft and thus the certification project . CARC may or may not accept type certification applications depending on the availability of experts, expertise, manpower and resources to perform such projects in order to live up to the obligation of a state of design as obliged by the international rules and regulations.
Currently, CARC do not have the experts and expertise to perform type certification projects, therefore, we regret to inform you that we will not accept type certification applications at the current time.
Captain. Haitham Misto
Therefore, our aerospace manufacturing road in Jordan have been closed in front our face. ... we lost our investment in Jordan Totally, which we evaluated as 20 years of research and development deeply in the aerospace industries with 4 aircraft type certificates and 2 production certificates in addition to the military aircraft production technologies we have it.
On the other hand, ... in front of that, we lost confidence and faith, in the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC (CARC), and the Investment board of Jordan.
We must shift and moved as a (technology Transfer) for our innovation work from Jordan to norther sites enduringly: We are available Temporarily in Turkey, Canada and the Netherlands. … Since 2020, we started a new phase of our work outside the framework of Jordan. because no more partnership between (J'AI) and its Jordanian government partners.
Note: Our investment losses since 2001 up to 2020, exactly 20 years of R and D technical and investment work within our research and industrial group of companies (aviation, aerospace and defense industries) in Jordan, we estimate our investment losses at nearly billion US dollars.
2013 – 2027
- Since 2013, MD Aerospace, or Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of an innovation program for (15 years) for the Future Vertical Lift (FVL) is a plan to develop a family of military helicopters for the Armed Forces. different sizes of aircraft are to be developed, sharing common hardware such as sensors, avionics, engines, and countermeasures. The Army has been started this program since 2012. ... The US Army insists there is a need to field new aircraft and begin retiring legacy systems by 2030 because G20s countries will not slowing their own technological developments. The service says it needs aircraft capable of flying faster and at much longer ranges to effectively operate in theaters worldwide. … Breakthrough Submersible VTOL Aircraft, ... MD Aerospace, a consortium group of aerospace and defense companies based in Jordan and owned by CEO Muayad S. Dawood Al-Samaraee, has announced that MD Aerospace has achieved a breakthrough invention to create the world's first submersible VTOL aircraft known as Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) Multi Rotor Submersible/Airplane. This aircraft uses an innovative movement control principle called aerodynamic - thrust marginal accurate control (AEROTMAC). ... This revolutionary invention is the first in its field. It features an aircraft module with multi-rotors in the form of shrouded-propellers that has the ability to fly and submerse. The vehicle will have the capability to be used manned or unmanned, with or without cargo, and will be able to take off from and land on both ground and water similar to conventional helicopters. The vehicle also has the ability to fly over water and submerse under water, moving and maneuvering until it reaches the shore. The invention solves many problems inherent in the different design criteria for flying and submersing vehicles.
- Since 2022, Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of an innovation program for (5 years) for the Future Vertical Lift (FVL) is a plan to develop a family of Heavy Vertical-Lift Futuristic Aircraft. TSAMA Aircraft. The Tandem-Sectional-Airframe Modular Aircraft. A Breakthrough Submersible VTOL Aircraft. The new modify version of our 2013 Submersible aircraft. The result of another ten years of engineering and innovation work of developing our first innovation model of 2013.
- The Tandem-Sectional-Airframe Modular Aircraft, project contains Patents and more than 17 strategic intellectual properties in this submersible aircraft, has been innovating since 2013 and will be ready for service in 2027. … Such as, Underwater Navigation System - Based on the Geo Polarization Earth Magnetic field. a Revolutionized Subsea Positioning. ... Magnetic Anomaly Navigation works by using scalar magnetometer sensors which measure differences in the magnitude of magnetic fields as one passes by them.
- A Novel, Tandem-Sectional-Airframe Modular Aircraft, TSAMA is a design principle for a multi-ducted-rotor section, where the airframe sections can be attached or detached together during the production or modification process of TSAMA aircraft, based on the TSAMA mission type, and related to end user needs. TSAMA aircraft invented and presented by Muayad S. Dawood Alsamaraee. TSAMA as a naval massive vertical-lift massive aircraft, which is ready to Add new abilities to the Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program, a research and development effort dedicated to discovering, investigating, and refining the technologies that is to provide the next generation of vertical lift aircraft for the Armed Forces. In addition to the next generation of Naval Submersible aircraft or platforms. TSAMA, Novel Tandem-Sectional-Airframe-Aircraft, invented by Muayad S. Dawood Alsamaraee, since 2013 as a submersible aircraft, and developed during the last 10 years, to be TSAMA Tandem-Sectional-Airframe Modular Aircraft.
TSAMA is an innovative and ingenious concept that could revolutionize the way we think of air transport, especially in vertical heavy-lift. The modular TSAMA aircraft is laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s air transport technology, which should be more flexible, closer to our needs, more efficient, and less energy consuming. ... TSAMA represents a feasible technological challenge with implications that go well beyond the air transport sector and the vertical heavy-lift, to be submersible aircraft.
“Paw-Propellation”, a Units can control three different types of movement: vertical, lateral, and rotational. Vortex Unit is moving, can generating vortices it carries with it angular and linear momentum, energy, and mass.
The global military vertical take-off and landing aircraft market grew at a CAGR of around 4% during 2015-2020. Military vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft operates, takes off and lands from the same place, small pad or unprepared site without the requirement of a long runway. It contains lightweight and efficient turbofans and can perform more maneuvers compared to conventional aircraft. It is widely utilized to transport troops quickly, easily and safely from a base location or aircraft carriers to battlefronts. It is also used for providing essential supplies to victims of natural calamities during rescue missions. Presently, VTOL unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), such as drones, that use electric motors are gaining widespread adoption in the defense and military sector worldwide as they are more energy-efficient than jet engines.
With rising international border disputes, governing agencies of several counties are procuring and replacing existing aircraft with next-generation military equipment and weapons. This represents one of the major factors propelling the market growth. Moreover, as VTOL UAVs can land in difficult and compact areas, they are used in counterterrorism to provide surveillance and tracking terrorism activities in remote areas. Apart from this, the rising demand for military aircraft that can operate from austere bases and in the front-line combat zone is influencing the market growth positively. Their demand is also increasing in natural disaster vulnerable areas to mitigate the damage. Furthermore, due to the rising environmental concerns, manufacturers are using different technologies and production strategies to develop hybrid-electric VTOL aircraft with effective aerodynamic forces and reduced operating costs. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global military vertical take-off and landing aircraft market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years. ... KMWSH provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global military vertical take-off and landing aircraft market report, along with forecasts for growth at the global, regional and country level from 2021-2026.
2016 – 2022
- Since 2016, Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of an innovation program for (5 years) to develop the technology of the embedded hybrid masonry. It is a mortarless masonry system using blocks that interlock to provide leveling and alignment. Though still uncommon, these systems could be used to construct strong, durable, and cost-effective buildings. ... terrorists ‘Tried to Destroy the Identity of Iraq' ... and Muayad Alsamaraee MD’s family, invented the technology which can return the time before Destroy the Identity of Iraq. and this technology can help the world to rebuild the archaeological sites. ... in addition to that this technology can help you when the situation you find yourself in requires immediate and long-term sheltering.
2017 – 2022
- Playing chess against helps to develop humility in you?
The primary objective of chess is to capture your opponent's King while keeping your own well-guarded. When your King is trapped and cannot avoid capture, your opponent calls “checkmate” and the game is complete. … On the other hand, they teach us A win-win situation helps to develop humility in you. If you rely on others for your success, then it creates a sense of humbleness that enables you to find a mutual benefit situation. Win-win makes both parties feel satisfied because they believe that neither of them is a winner nor a loser. … Win-win sees life as a cooperative arena, not a competitive one. Win-win is a frame of mind and heart that constantly seeks mutual benefit in all human interactions. Win-win means agreements or solutions are mutually beneficial and satisfying. … Accordingly, it is outdated to develop our children's abilities in order to defeat their classmates.
- The negative about chess?
Chess develops the ability to see from someone else's perspective. Skilled chess players learn to anticipate an opponent's next moves. To predict what another person will do next, a player must develop the ability to adopt another person's perspective and infer what action they are likely to take. ... They waste their time and energy in discovering the weaknesses of others and neglect to use their abilities to achieve a goal, innovation, or work that serves everyone.
The chess-playing prowess doesn’t necessarily transfer to other domains. Play it as hard and well as you want, but it’s not necessarily going to help you be smarter in other fields. ... A decade ago, I interviewed several high-level chess players, and they all described the difficulty of trying to get the game out of their head. ... After a tournament, some would lie in bed unable to stop visualizing the pieces. ...” On to quote Einstein: “Chess holds its master in its own bonds, shackling the mind and brain so that the inner freedom of the very strongest must suffer.” ... Too much focus, too much devotion and sitting down, ... for nothing ... can be bad for you.
Napoleon the Great, who had a great passion for playing chess, was often beaten by a rough grocer in St. Helena. Neither Shakespeare, Milton, Newton, nor any of the great ones of the earth, acquired proficiency in chess-playing.
Those who become the most renowned players seem to have been endowed with a peculiar intuitive faculty for making the right moves. … Persons engaged in sedentary occupations should never practice this game; because chess misdirects and exhausts their intellectual energies. ... Chess, robs the mind of valuable time that might be devoted to nobler acquirements, while at the same time it affords no benefit whatever to the plyer, community and country.
Muayad Alsamaraee, invented the architectural future chess, to be a realistic solution that makes change and conforms to the logic of the times. … What is so positive about architecture chess?
Architecture Chess develops the ability of the individual or the team to see from one perspective. Players learn to anticipate a next construction moves. To predict what another person will do next, a player must develop his ability to assist the other builder perspective and infer what action they are likely to take. ... They develop their time and energy in discovering the challenges of future and to use their abilities to achieve a solution can make their community future life protected, or develop an innovation, or work that serves themselves and their community. this Chess meet the standards of the STEM learning.
2019 – 2023
Since 2017, Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of a innovation program for (5 years) to develop the technology of the. STEM toys are good for building cognitive skills. ... STEM toys can enrich children's developing cognitive skills, such as their logical reasoning, problem-solving abilities, and critical thinking. STEM-related activities teach children more than just memorizing facts and figures. MD STEM standard more advanced than the “Lego STEM”. MD STEM can totally reflect the reality to teach everyone how to build your country. Within an accurate solution.
2019 - 2029
Since 2020, Muayad al-Samaraee has taken upon himself the establishment of an innovation program for (20 years) for biotechnology innovations. ... Evolutionary Biology Innovation is the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, in-articulated needs, or existing scientific needs. This is accomplished through more effective products, processes, services, technologies, or ideas that are readily available to markets, governments and society.
We are Experts for challenging and to overpower of attrition wars Whatever its forms and types of its threat. challenging by invent and produce a smart systems and solutions custom-made for a certain task. Our solutions are not only to feel you are in safe, we can create really secured environment to get you out of the cycle of attrition and threat. We completed more than 110 years of involvement in dealing with several types of conflicts and wars in the Middle East and other regions.
We have deep knowledge and High-skills in manufacturing, Designing, consulting, technology and innovation, that allows us to challenge the conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, governments and communities worldwide. The customers choose us, because, we can challenge the agreement and find the best solutions to their needs, we can turn the project approach and make it really work in practice and not only on paper. At needed, we roll up our jackets and get the task done, we are a team of experts who have real talents, responsibility and ability to continually develop ourselves, therefore we can direct our approach to the top.
Continually we can successfully create new business that is crucial for the communities, inventions for long term survival. MD's Corporate is part of the Innovations consortium, where our family babies and teenagers are the new business initiatives and the parents and grandparents represent the established business, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach and there are different abilities on our inventors’ brains.
In-addition to the Orphan children who are intelligent and talented, wherever they are, it does not matter to us from what society they are, their origins, their race or their religion. ... It is enough for us that life imposed on them to be orphans. including the tension amongst the family members. Our mission in our work is humanitarian, scientific and pioneering together.
We hold insights strategy, and what is the right venture instruments we use, and the way they we can organize Samaraee consortium, how we can deal with entrepreneurship within our companies. “This is an essential reference for anyone interested in innovations. Samaraee family history is full of a great works, with loads of incredible innovations.