KMW & SH, an investment Group, that earns income from the payment of dividends, rent or interest. and Indirectly, can produce goods or offer services, and acts as a mother Company owning shares of other companies. For more information please contact: email@example.com
KMW & SH, Boards of Directors
• Khalid Aladwani, Security, Defense and Aerospace Projects, Strategic Marketing director EX-Air force Pilot, EX-Flight Instructor, Aviation Advisor.
• Walid Alroomi, Communities and Civil Projects, Strategic Business development director, EX-Airforce Pilot, EX-airline Pilot, EX Flight Instructor, Aviation Advisor.
• Muayad Alsamaraee, Chief innovation officer (CINO) - Chief technology innovation officer (CTIO)
Technology Transfer Senior Expert. related to the Aircraft manufacturing Process and its quality standards. Strategic Innovation Senior Expert, within the sectors of Communities protection, Security, Defense and Aerospace Systems, National security Systems, law enforcement Systems, Intelligence Systems, ISR- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Pilot. Flight Test after Production for Manned and Unmanned aircraft. Production, Test & Evaluation for the counter terrorism Systems.
• Hussein Ali Mustafa, (CFO, Chief Financial Officer, senior manager who is responsible for overseeing the financial activities and monitoring cash flow, financial planning, Strategic financial director and Advisor. And Defense industries Ex-Projects engineer.
• Dr. Sherif Salah Abdulaziz, is a Consultant of Bacteriology vet.medicine Cairo university Holds a Ph.D degree in clinical pathology,Innovator of three pharmaceutical products in markets,published many articles and books in HIV,Cancer and Multible sclerosis ,awarded four patents of invention on novel Biological molecules for treatment of HCV Nd HIV.
Intellectual Property Investments
After long-time of experience in managing and supporting technology programmes and projects, we are experts in technology transfer and open innovation, relevant to both public research institutions and corporations.
If you have underutilized or unregistered IP assets that you would like to work harder, or if you have strategic areas poorly served by in-house technology or IP, we can help develop your business.
As experienced executives and investors, KMW & SH can also act as your strategic or funding partner, or interim executive manager. For example, if you see an opportunity to restructure, we can be your transaction support partner.
We can help shape the revised strategy and funding plan and then run an internal corporate finance process to completion. We prefer to do this as part of the team, sharing fairly in your risks and rewards. Also, we can help you to do the technology transfer, also called transfer of technology (TOT), is the process of transferring (disseminating) technology from the places and ingroups of its origination to wider distribution among more people and places. Horizontal transfer is the movement of technologies from one area to another.
Technology transfer helps develop early stage intellectual property into tools for direct use by the research community, or into bases for new platforms, products, or services to be made into products for public use. Technology transfer, also called transfer of technology (TOT), is the process of transferring (disseminating) technology from the places and ingroups of its origination to wider distribution among more people and places.
Horizontal transfer is the movement of technologies from one area to another. Collaborative technologies relate to the notion of collaborative work systems which are conceived as any form of human organization that emerges any time that collaboration takes place, whether it is formal or informal, intentional or unintentional. Learn more in: Technology-Enabled Learning Opportunities. Technological development relates to really anything regarding inventions or innovations. Development is essentially the process that takes a product or idea from a hypothesis to a usable product.
What We Do
1) Primary sector of industry (the raw materials industry)
2) Secondary sector of industry (manufacturing and construction)
3) Tertiary sector of industry (the "service industry")
4) Quaternary sector of industry (intellectual services industry), within:
· Transforming Patents to Business as a Technologies and/or projects, with a finance solution
· IP sales and licensing
· IP analysis and opinions
· IP's and Patents
KMW & SH, Sectors of Business
· special tasks
· UN Missions
Why Intellectual Property
Intellectual property represents an important financial and legal asset for companies, including startups. It is often estimated that intellectual property counts for more than 80% of company’s value. For investors, companies with solid intellectual property portfolio are attractive investment targets. Here are simple reasons why that is.
Intellectual property has no limit on its value
Unlike most asset classes, the value of intellectual property can increase indefinitely. If a company owns a factory, its value is fixed and, if anything, likely to depreciate in the future. A factory requires repairs, maintenance and renewal of machines, etc. Intellectual property protects whatever value there is in the company (brands, innovations, design), and contributes to its increase. The value of trademarks (which protects the brand) is largely determined on how well the company does. Many aspects of brand’s value can also be protected and captured through design registrations. Patents can have significant intrinsic value that is not even dependent on the performance and perception of the company or its product on the market.
Good inventions that are protected by strong patents will be useful (and therefore valuable) at least to somebody, which brings us to the next point. In the conclusion, the value that we offer comes from a deep passion for innovation. We believe that to further the inventions that improve our lives, innovators must stand on the shoulders of giants to both honor the past and illuminate the future.
Intellectual property can be leveraged in many ways
Patent licensing does not even require a famous brand behind it, only that the technology (invention) is good and well protected. Intellectual property portfolio can also be used as collateral for obtaining different types of financing. When money is invested in creating and protecting intellectual property, there is a good chance that those investments can be recouped in many ways. Intellectual property can also be sold like other property.
References of KMW & SH Business
- United Aerospace Industries (aircraft manufacturing Facility with products technologies)
- Future Horizon (aircraft manufacturing Facility with products technologies)
- KMW & SH Smart structures (Standalone Buildings manufacturing Facility with products technologies)
- Hydrofoils Solutions Systems (manufacturing Facility with products technologies)